Role: Senior Graphic Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
We are a creative branding and marketing agency based in Kilkenny, Ireland. Established in 2000, we help high performing organisations create and build clear, unique and meaningful brand positions.
We work with high performance businesses who compete in international business markets in sectors such as nutrition, technology, health and sustainability. Intently focused on amplifying impact through clarity of thought and design, we take an entrepreneurial and creative approach to every project. Our clients love our creative range, finding beauty in the biggest of visions and the tiniest of technical detail.
This is an opportunity for you to join a great award winning team, work on exciting projects at high level and enjoy great opportunities for progression.
What does the job involve?
You will create many beautiful things.
From the concept genesis to final handover to developers, printers, or clients you’ll be playing a critical role in multiple design projects at any one time.
Everyday you’ll have an opportunity to work across a broad range of strategic and tactical design projects – and you’ll be super meticulous about minimalist aesthetic, attention to detail and design impact.
We expect you to be able to understand, create & output:
– Meaningful identity systems
– Immersive environmental graphics and exhibition design
– Impactful presentations across a variety of platforms
– Visually engaging digital interfaces
– Elegant and considered design for print.
Your role will have several key activities:
– Agreeing briefs with clients and account directors
– Conducting design research
– Conceptualising, developing and presenting concepts
– Developing design work whilst guiding peers and external creatives
– Briefing third party animators, photographers, illustrators and designers
– Working closely with the full team.
You will help us achieve our goals
We are committed to delivering on our vision of being a leading creative partner for progressive Irish and European b2b companies. Everyone in Threesixty has a role to play in helping us achieve our goals.
– Reach aggressive individual performance targets
– Help our studio team find new and better ways to achieve creative excellence
– Identify and find new partners to work with
– Proactively get engaged with clients – understand their business, appraise their issues and provide strategic & design solutions to overcome these issues.
You’ll have versatility and flexibility in your arsenal – taking as much pleasure from design detailing as you do from creating bold new creative visions – all whilst working to deadline.
Why should you apply?
This is an opportunity to work with an agency unlike any other. Our team based structure will enable you to develop your career path by working on a broad range of projects for blue chip clients. Our international client base means we offer opportunities to travel and we encourage and support skill development and training development.
Our studios are situated in a restored Georgian building overlooking the rose garden in Kilkenny Castle in Kilkenny city centre. Kilkenny is a vibrant city with a legendary social and festival scene.
What are the minimum requirements to apply?
– At least 5 years experience in an agency as graphic designer in digital, b2b or integrated agency
– Expert level creative cloud suite esp. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Bonus would be a geek-level understanding of PowerPoint, Prezzi and other presentation tools.
– Instinctive eye for layout, typography and colour
– A portfolio of strong, on trend creative work that you were personally responsible for
– Demonstrate an ability to apply strong creative to real world applications to produce meaningful results
– A willingness to work hard and go the extra mile
– An ambition to achieve with your career
– A sense of humour and ability to take on new challenges without fear.
Common expectations for everyone in Threesixty
All staff should strive to
– Understand and observe highest industry standards and practices.
– Understand and observe confidentiality, copyright etc.
– Maintain professional standards of practice
– Participate in the development and implementation of best practice policy, practices and procedures
– Attend and be punctual when scheduled to attend for work and on client sites
– Attend and participate in team and other meetings
– Attend and participate in training
– Be flexible in providing cover when the need arises
– Work to the organisations stated goals and objectives
– Demonstrate reliability, honesty, punctuality and commitment to team work
– Work within the policies and procedures of the organisation.